Mouse Monoclonal Antibodies: Custom Development
As an experienced leader in the production of mouse monoclonal antibodies, we can help you make the antibodies you want, at a price you can afford.
- Experience – With over 2 decades of experience in antibody production, we have developed optimized and efficient protocols to produce highly specific, high affinity antibodies with a high success rate.
- Superior Service – A single project manager will coordinate all aspects of your experience and help you to refine the scope and design of your project to achieve your goals.
- Flexibility – Collaborative data review at each phase allows you to customize your screening process and make decisions on fusion, subcloning, and expansion. Our flexibility allows us to meet the specific design and scheduling needs of both academic and industry scientists.
- Competitive Pricing – Our highly efficient protocols allow us to be cost-effective in our production of high quality antibodies, which is reflected back to you in pricing.
Schedule for a typical mouse hybridoma project:
Phase II: Fusion (2 weeks from fusion to screening)
Phase III: Subcloning (2 weeks)
Phase IV: Characterization and purification
- Aggregation Analysis Using Light Scattering
- ELISA Assay Development
- Large Scale Antibody Production and Purification
- Kinetic Characterization using Octet
- Variable Region Sequencing