ADAMTS13 (a disintegrin and metalloproteinase with a thrombospondin type 1 repeat, member 13) is also known as von Willebrand factor-cleaving protease (VWFCP). It is a 195 kDa plasma glycoprotein that cleaves the Tyr1605-Met1606 bond in the A2 domain of von Willebrand factor. IgG autoantibodies against ADAMTS13 are a primary cause of the potentially fatal syndrome thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP). GMA-350 binds the disintegrin domain of ADAMTS13 and is suitable for affinity purification, immunostaining in cells, Western blot, and ELISA.
- Species Reactivity:Human
- Specificity:Disintegrin domain of ADAMTS13
- Immunogen:Disintegrin domain of ADAMTS13
- ELISA:Binds the disintegrin domain of ADAMTS13.
- Immunoblotting:Binds the disintegrin domain of ADAMTS13.
- Li, D. et al. (2011) Thromb Haemost 106(5), 947-58.
- C. Jian et al. (2012). Blood. 119(16): 3836-3843.
$240.00 – $600.00