Murine Anti-Factor V
Factor V (FV) circulates in blood as a single chain protein (Mr 330,000). Following proteolytic activation by thrombin, activated factor V (FVa) serves as the cofactor for factor Xa in the prothrombinase complex that cleaves prothrombin to thrombin in the presence of phospholipid and Ca2+. Factor Va is composed of a heavy chain (Mr 94,000) non-covalently associated to a light chain (Mr 74,000). GMA-5001 (previously known as GMA-081) recognizes the light chain of FVa and is inhibitory in aPTT-based clotting assays.
- Species Reactivity:Human
- Specificity:FV, FVa light chain
- Immunogen:Human Factor V
- ELISA:Binds immobilized human FV and FVa.
- Immunoblotting:Not Recommended
- Octet KD (M):kdis = 3 x 10-9 M
- Inhibition:Inhibitory in aPTT clotting assay.
$265.00 – $660.00