Green Mountain Antibodies develops monoclonal antibodies to advance science and health from our facility in Burlington, Vermont. Beyond the business and science, our team has a great sense of pride in being part of a company that cares about its employees and the community of which we are a part.
GMAb is growing. If you are interested in joining a group that is passionate about science, hard work and collaboration; we’d love to hear from you. Currently we are hiring for the positions listed below. To apply please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Check back frequently for more job listings as we expand in 2020.
LAB ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Our company is currently seeking a full-time Lab Administrative Assistant that will provide support to the overall operation of the office and laboratory by performing various, non-technical functions and administrative tasks.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform administrative functions such answering phones, organizing and maintaining files and data entry
- Provide administrative support to safety, quality, inventory, purchasing, and human resource functions
- Execute a variety of non-technical but essential laboratory tasks
- Assist with shipping, receiving, labeling and storing materials
- Support customer management
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in business or science field
- Team player with excellent problem-solving skills and decision making abilities
- Concise and clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional time management skills, and ability to complete project milestones by deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-driven and independently motivated
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications